Special wax for ultra-high molecular polyethylene materials
|Melting point (℃)||106℃-108℃||115℃||105℃|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder||White bead/flakes|
1. High softening point, low viscosity, high molecular weight and low heat loss.
2. Strong external lubrication, compared with ordinary polyethylene wax, it can delay plasticization and reduce torque.
3. Easy to disperse, can improve the gloss of products.
4. Good compatibility and anti-precipitation.
5. Good mold release, good metal peelability, and long continuous production time.
6. Good thermal stability in the later stage, free of oligomer, paraffin, etc. No precipitation, no migration.
1. Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene pipe
2. Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene sheet
3. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene rods, etc.
Packaging and storage
Plastic woven bag, net weight: 25 kg/bag. Please order special packaging in advance.
This product is non-dangerous, please keep it away from fire, high temperature, humidity and strong oxidizer.
Address: No. 96, Weiliu Road, Fine Chemical Park, Qilu Chemical Industrial Park, Linzi District, Zibo City, Shandong Province
WeChat Public Account