Chemical name: 3-Aminopropyltrimethoxysilane
Specification model: ZQ-540
Corresponding grades: A-1110 (Momentive), Z -6610 (Dow Corning), KBM-903 (Shin-Etsu), GF96 (WACKER)
Molecular weight: 179.3
Appearance: colorless transparent liquid.
Chroma (APHA): ≤25
Density (ρ 20℃, g/cm3): 1.0160±0.0050,
Refractive index (nD25): 1.4260±0.0050
The main purpose
1. Amino and methoxy are used to couple organic polymers and inorganic fillers respectively to enhance their adhesion and improve the mechanical, electrical, water resistance, and anti-aging properties of the product.
2. It can be used as an additive or as a primer liquid for phenolic, urea-formaldehyde, furan, polyurethane, silicone, epoxy, nitrile, phenolic, acrylic and other coatings, inks, adhesives and sealants to improve resin coating Adhesion, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, boiling resistance and scrubbing resistance, prolong the service life, and improve the dispersion and bonding of pigments and fillers in the resin phase.
3. Used in resin sand casting and resin abrasive tools, it can improve the bonding force and water resistance of resin and silica sand or abrasives, enhance the adhesion of resin silica sand, and improve the strength and moisture resistance of molding sand. It is used in glass fiber reinforced phenolic resin and epoxy thermosetting composite materials. It can be used as glass fiber surface treatment agent and directly as a resin additive.
4. Treating the surface of inorganic mineral fillers, flame retardants and glass fibers can improve their dispersibility, compatibility, binding force and reinforcement effect in the resin phase.
5. γ-Aminopropyltrimethoxysilane can also be used in the synthesis of amino silicone oil and its emulsion.
Packaging and storage
Packed in 5L, 25L, 200L plastic drum/iron drum or 1000LIBC drum. We can also provide other specifications of packaging according to your requirements, please specify when ordering.
Address: Weiliu Road, Fine Chemical Park, Qilu Chemical Industrial Park, Linzi District, Zibo City, Shandong Province
Phone: 0533-7487266 0533-7489097
Contact: Mr. Qi 13905339398
Address: No. 96, Weiliu Road, Fine Chemical Park, Qilu Chemical Industrial Park, Linzi District, Zibo City, Shandong Province
WeChat Public Account